in beautiful West Cornwall
If you are interested in working in beautiful West Cornwall, join St Aubyn Estates - a thriving business that includes St Michael's Mount (in partnership with the National Trust), Godolphin Arms, Mount Haven Restaurant and Hotel, Porthgwarra Cove Cafe Cafe, St Aubyn Estates Cottages, and the Beach Box, Marazion.
We are always looking for people to join our growing team. We want people who:
- Love Cornwall and the great outdoors
- Want to share their knowledge and experience with others
- Are confident, outgoing and friendly
- Believe in our Vision and Values
Why work for us?
- We are a company that is sustainable and always looking forward.
- We support the local community and the people who live and work in it, with many of our team coming from the local area.
- We offer a 20% staff discount on all beverage and retail across St Aubyn Estates businesses that includes: Mount Haven Restaurant, Porthgwarra Cove Cafe, Beach Box Cafe (Marazion), Sail Loft and Island Cafe (St Michael's Mount), Island Shop and Courtyard Shop (St Michael's Mount)
- Free entry to St Michael's Mount for yourself, and a number of family and friends
- Free seasonal parking at Follyfield Car Park, Marazion
- Professional development opportunities
- Enjoy St Aubyn Estates social events such as Polgoon Vineyard tours, SUP sessions, Porthleven boat trips, St Michael's Mount barge rowing, monthly company drinks and breakfast, annual company party.
- Annual St Aubyn Estates Company Conference where we have guest speakers such as Hugo Tagholm, CEO, Surfers Against Sewage; Malcolm Bell, CEO, Visit Cornwall; Mark Osterfield, former Director, Tate St Ives.